Answers to some frequently asked questions.
Registration and Membership
- How do I register an Account?
We offer 3 convenient ways to register:
- You can start a 24 Hour or 30 Day Membership here. Choose the option you prefer then click the "Continue" button to move on to the Registration page.
- Order a Comprehensive Background Check. Start with a search by Name, Address or Phone Number and then click the "Search" button. Review the list of people who match your search criteria and click the "View Details" link for the right person. Click the "Continue" button and you'll be taken to the Registration page.
- Try any of our Searches, select the "single report" option, and then click the "Purchase" button to get to the Registration page.
- How do I renew my Membership?
When you Log In to your Account you will receive a message notifying you that your Membership has expired and explaining how you may renew to continue receiving all the great benefits from Veromi.net.
- I live outside the U.S. Can I register an Account?
We are only able to accept credit cards from the United States at this time. Our system uses address verification for fraud detection purposes, and we are only able to verify addresses within the United States.
- How do I cancel my Membership?
To cancel your Membership, send a request to our Customer Support Team. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and a message asking to close your account. Your personal information will be removed from our customer database, but you may start a new Membership at any time.
Sign In, Account Access, and Billing
- What if I forgot my user name or password?
Click here, enter the email address you used to register your Account and we will send your user name and password immediately.
- How do I change my password?
You may change your password at any time by Logging In and visiting the Account Information Page. You will be asked to enter your new password, confirm it and then update your account.
- How do I change my account information?
Start by Logging In and visiting the Account Information Page. From there you will be able to update your personal account information.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards. We are not able to process checks or money orders at this time.
- How do I register my name and address so people can find me?
Veromi.net collects public records from various databases throughout the United States. Our system is regularly updated with new records, so all public information will be available on this website and you do not need to register.
- What is your refund policy?
- How often will I get billed?
You are only billed when you purchase a report or register, renew or upgrade your Membership. Our website does not bill on a recurring basis.
- What name will appear on my credit card statement?
Your credit card statement will reference "Veromi.net".
Privacy and Security
- What information does your website collect on me?
- Does your website add my personal information to its databases?
- How do I remove myself from this website?
You may request to have your personal information removed from many, but not all of our search results, but it will still be available on other websites that provide a similar service.
- Are Credit Card transactions secure on this website?
Yes, we utilize a secure server that encrypts every piece of data passed between your computer and ours. This ensures that your credit card and other information are protected during every transaction.
- What types of searches are available on your website?
We offer People Searches by Name, Address and Phone Number; Background Checks; Criminal Checks; public records for Marriages, Divorces, Births and Deaths; and much more. For a complete list of our searches, please click here.
If you do not find what you are looking for now, please check back soon as we regularly add new services.
- What criteria should I use when searching?
We have access to more than 10 billion records, which allows you to search using most any type of information you have available, including:
- Date of Birth
- City and State
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
Try searching using all of the information you have, including different combinations of search criteria, to find every existing public record.
- I'm having trouble finding the right person - what else can I do?
You have several options:
|-||Try every possible variation, such as different spellings of a name, common nicknames or aliases|
|-||Include as much information as you can - name, age, city, etc. - but only use information you're certain is accurate|
|-||Search for someone related to the person you're looking for and ask them to help you|
|-||Try searching for a former roommate who may know the person's current whereabouts|
|-||Contact our Customer Support Team if you have additional questions|
- Where does your data come from?
We have access to billions of records that have been compiled by various public offices and agencies all across the United States. The records we collect data from include, but are not limited to: white pages information, property records, voter registration cards and much more. Our system collects data that ranges from the early 1980's to the present date and consolidates it all into one convenient and easy to read report for you.
- What is a Comprehensive Background Check?
A Comprehensive Background Check is a single report that provides a large amount of information about any individual. A Background Report contains details such as a full name, alias, maiden name, address history, bankruptcy information, property ownership and many other important facts. Click here to see a sample Background Check report.
- Why did I find an old address when I ran a search on your website?
Veromi.net has access to more than 10 billion records that date back to the early 1980's. When you order a Comprehensive Background Check you will receive a complete address history that may include several addresses, including the most recently reported residence.
- I want to locate an old friend. Will your website run searches for me?
Our website cannot run searches for you, but it is a self-service, fully automated system that is easy to use and navigate. Visit our Home Page to get started with one of the many searches we offer. You may also contact our Customer Support Team if you have any questions.
- I found my search subject - how do I contact them?
This website will show you addresses, phone numbers and all the information you need to contact anyone today.
- How do I find somebody by maiden name?
Finding a woman using her maiden name can be difficult, but we have 2 great ways to help:
- Try a People Search using her maiden name to find a list of her previous addresses. This will show you all the people she has shared a residence with over the years, and may help you discover her married name. Once you have her married name, you can try another People Search to find her most recent address.
- Run a Comprehensive Background Check using her maiden name to receive all the information you need to find her today.